- How do we coordinate across individual communities to offer more amenities, resources, and options?
- How do we balance promoting and protecting the assets that draw people to these amazing places?
- How do we welcome emerging rec and tourism economies, and retain existing attributes and industries?
- How do we enhance relationships between communities, and state, and federal agencies?
A 20% full conference rate discount is available for new registrants that will also be attending the Momentum Workshop. Enter the code PITOPRECONF2017 at checkout through April 30th.
Register for the workshop by May 3rd to email@example.com or 303-919-9054.
Thursday, May 11th
9am-11am Colorado Wildlife Habitat Protection Program
Recently the Parks and Wildlife Commission voted to suspend the Colorado Wildlife Habitat Protection Program for the 2017 cycle at the recommendation of CPW Director Broscheid. CWHPP has provided millions of dollars of grant funding to conservation partners across the state, protecting hundreds of thousands of acres of critical wildlife habitat, maintaining working lands, and providing public access for wildlife-related recreational opportunities.
Please join CPW’s Director and conservation partners at this important meeting to discuss the current situation with CWHPP and next steps for securing this important program's future.The meeting is open to all and will be held in Peak 10 at Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge, Colorado.
9am-11am CAEE Correlating Standards Workshop
Join Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education in Peaks 11/12 for a pre-conference session to discuss how environmental and outdoor education programs can support and enhance standards based curriculum and activities being taught both in and outside the classroom.
Conference attendance is not required.
During this session, we will:
- Provide the basics on how to navigate the Colorado State Academic Standards, Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- Identify tools to help you correlate programs and lessons to academic standards to better speak to the teachers you serve.
- Share information about available environmental education curriculum guidelines and resources.
Bring a resource with you to get started on your correlations!
If you would like to add your meeting to this page, please contact Dan Zimmerer .