NOTE: Camping fees have increased as of November 1st, 2015. See the press release for more information.
A $10 fee will be applied per reservation. This reservation fee is non-refundable.
A $6 fee will be applied for each change made per reservation. This change fee is non-refundable.
Cancellation fees depend on how far in advance a reservation is cancelled:
- Cancel 14 days or more before the arrival date, forfeit the $10 reservation fee and a $6 cancellation fee.
- Cancel 13 days or less before the arrival date, forfeit the $10 reservation fee and the first night’s camping fee.
- Full campground hookup $28 per night
- Electrical campground $24 per night
- Basic campground $18 per night
- Primitive campground $10 per night
An additional $2 per night will be charged from May 1 - Sept. 30 for these parks. Chatfield, Cherry Creek, Cheyenne Mt., Golden Gate, Highline, Mueller, Pearl Lake, Rifle Falls, Ridgway, St. Vrain, Steamboat Lake, and Sylvan Lake.
Vehicle Entrance Fees
Camping fees do not include vehicle entrance fees. If a vehicle does not have an annual pass, then a daily entrance fee will be charged.
For more detailed information, visit the camping page of the park you plan to visit.