Start an Archery Program At Your School
To participate in the Colorado Archery in the Schools program each school must have at least one Basic Archery Instructor (BAI) certified coach.
BAI courses are generally 8 hours and happen at locations around the state in the fall and winter months.
For more information, see the Starting an Archery Program at Your School page.
2017 Colorado State Archery Tournament Results
Tournament Dates: February 1-22, 2017
Our virtual tournament gives every student that participates in NASP® during the school day a chance to compete with other archers. Participants have the opportunity to qualify for the National Tournament in Louisville, Kentucky.
Congratulations to all of the schools that participated in Colorado's third annual NASP virtual tournament! We had an amazing turnout of 287 archers (100 more than last year) from 16 different schools. For details about the tournament, see the Tournament Overview
Thank you to the over 300 coaches and students from the following schools that participated in the 2017 Virtual Tournament:
- Aragon Elementary - Fountain
- Banning Lewis Ranch Academy - Colorado Springs
- Cedaredge Middle School - Cedaredge
- Columbine High School Online - Littleton
- Grand Valley High School - Parachute
- Holy Guardian Angels - Olathe
- Horizon High School - Thornton
- Kearney Middle School - Commerce City
- Laredo Middle School - Aurora
- Messiah Lutheran - Grand Junction
- Olathe Middle High School - Olathe
- Pear Park Elementary - Grand Junction
- Poudre High School - Fort Collins
- Renaissance Magnet School - Castle Rock
- Rock Ridge Elementary - Castle Rock
- Smoky Hill High School Online - Aurora
- 1st Place - Aragon Elementary
- 2nd Place - Messiah Lutheran
- 3rd Place - Renaissance Magnet School
- 1st Place - Olathe Middle High School Team #1
- 2nd Place - Olathe Middle High School Team #2
- 3rd Place - Messiah Lutheran
- 1st Place - Olathe Middle High School
- 2nd Place - Poudre High School
- 3rd Place - Grand Valley High School
Top Individual Male and Female Results for Each Division
- Hannah Jenkins (F) - Banning Lewis Ranch Academy
- Quin Catbagan (M) - Rocky Ridge Elementary
- Kacie Dunlap (F) - Olathe Middle High School
- Keanan Hinton (M) - Renaissance Magnet School
- Victoria Bingham (F) - Olathe Middle High School
- Dayton Sofka (M) - Olathe Middle High School
Archers representing Colorado at the 2017 Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky May 11-13, 2017:
Banning Lewis Ranch Academy
Olathe Middle High School
- 22 individual students
- Middle and High School Teams
- will be participating in both the Bullseye and the 3D Tournaments
Holy Guardian of Angels
- Baylee Kraus
- Stasia Bollinger
- Lillie Baier
- Alycia Bollinger
For a complete list of results and tournament overview, please visit the official NASP tournament website.
Our virtual tournament gives every student that participates in NASP® during the school day a chance to compete with other Colorado archers.
Next year's Colorado State Archery Tournament will be held in February 2018.