The lake is open to boating.
Inspections will operate from 6am to 8pm at the North Boat Ramps. The South Boat Ramp is closed for construction.
Boating is among the park's most popular seasonal activities. You can enjoy water skiing, sailing, different types of paddling activities, fishing or just cruising on the reservoir. Chatfield Marina offers a courtesy dock, temporary moorage, and a rental fleet of power and paddling equipment. Contact (303) 791-5555 or Chatfield Marina
for rates, hours and other information. Please be careful of floating debris and follow all directional buoys and regulations.
- Night time hauling operations will run from August 13th - Sept. 24th, 6 pm - 6 am Sunday - Thursday. Roads will be open during this time but be aware of increased construction traffic.
- Campers - Please consider that there will be daytime construction activity near A-Loop in the campground beginning in September.
- The South Boat Ramps will be closed to the public beginning Sept. 4th. Marina patrons will be able to use those ramps until the 14th to remove their boats. Outgoing ANS inspections will be available. They are anticipated to re-open in the Spring of 2019. The North Boat Ramps will be open until December 1st or ice on, whichever comes first.
- Roxborough Cove and the Marina area will be closed to the public beginning Sept. 15th. This area is anticipated to re-open in the Spring of 2019.
- The perimeter road from Jamison to the Heronry, including Kingfisher & the Gravel Ponds, will be closed beginning October 1st. This area is anticipated to re-open in the Spring of 2019. There will be no thru traffic in the park. All campers must use the east entrance from Titan Road. All DOLA & North Boat Ramp traffic must use the west entrance from Wadsworth.
It's CRITICAL that all visitors stay out of construction areas. That includes vehicles, boats, bikes, walkers/runners, anglers, equestrian, hot air balloons, etc. If you come across an area closed with signs or obstacles, stay out. Your safety is paramount and we've had a serious injury as a result of a person not heeding the closures.