Camping is offered year-round at 36 grassy campsites accommodating tents or RVs.
Please camp only in designated sites and display the camping permit in the markers at each campsite.
The campground routinely reaches capacity during the summer; please reserve early.
Each campsite is equipped with a grill, fire ring, and picnic table.
Most campsites are a mix of sun and shade.
- There are no electrical hook-ups.
- Capacity for each campsite is six people.
- Campers must have a camping permit and a parks pass.
- RVs are not allowed on the grass.
- There are three walk-up tent-only sites between sites 8 and 14.
- Tents may set up anywhere in the grassy areas behind the campsite as long as they are not encroaching on another campsite.
For details on individual campsites, see the
Campsites page or see the Bookcliff Campground map.
Bookcliff Campground Pricing (per night)
|May 1st - Sept. 30th||Oct. 1st to Apr. 30th |
|Basic Campsite: $20.00||Basic Campsite: $18.00|
Campers can enjoy
coin operated hot showers and laundry facilities at the camper services building.
A dump station, water spigots, and dumpsters are available year-round.
Winter campers enjoy the mild climate and relatively little snow accumulation at the park. The campground makes a great base camp for nearby mountain activities.
Group Campground Pricing (per night)
|$10.00 non-refundable reservation fee|
|Group Camping Area: $120.00 for the first 30 campers and $20.00 for each 1-10 additional campers. |
For more information, view the Highline Lake Group Area Brochure or contact the office at 970-858-7208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.