Steamboat Lake offers both non-electric and electric campsites for RV’s or tents. Reservations are strongly recommended Memorial Day through Labor Day, and may be made online. Check out the Steamboat and Pearl Lake brochure and map for locations and the campsites information page for detailed, site-by site information. For something a little different, there are also ten camper cabins.
Regarding all camping on the park:
- Vault toilets and water hydrants are dispersed throughout the campgrounds.
- Camping is allowed in designated sites only with no more than six people and one hard sided unit. Tent pads are 14' by 14'.
- Campers must have a camping permit for the campsite plus a daily or annual vehicle pass on all cars and motorcycles within the park.
- Campfires are only allowed in provided fire rings.
- Please do not hang any items from the trees.
- Pets are welcome but must be on leash and under control at all times.
Camping rates are:
- Electrical sites: $26 / night May 1st through September 30th
- $24 / night the rest of the year
- Basic sites: $20 / night May 1st through September 30th
- $18 / night the rest of the year
- Aspen Leaf pass holders receive a $3 discount on all Sunday-Thursday evenings other than holidays
Reserve a campsite at Steamboat Lake State Park online.