1. Take EXIT 257 West into the City of Loveland.
2. Make a right onto Boise Avenue. Boise Avenue will be closed at Silver Leaf Drive with no thru traffic access to Boyd Lake State Park or Park Office.
2. Detour signs are placed at Boise Avenue and at the intersection of Silver Laf Drive and Boise Ave.
3. The next intersection of Silver Leaf Drive and Madison you will take a right and head north to 29th Street.
4. Visitors will head west and make a right onto Monroe Ave at the intersection of 29th Street & Monroe Ave,
5. Detour signs will lead all park visitors north on Monroe Avenue and 57th St/ CR-28.
6. On 57th St/ CR-28 and 11-C visitors will make a right and head south to access the park entrance and office.