Debunk the Winter FunkSaturday, February 17
Got the winter blues? Colorado Parks & Wildlife is providing a cool way to shake off the winter doldrums and “debunk the winter funk” with a variety of free outdoor, family activities at Stagecoach State Park’s Marina area, Saturday, Feb.17, from 10am through 2pm. Leashed pets are welcome!
• FatTire Bike Rides –10am to 1:45pm
• Ski Bikes – 10am to 1:45pm equipment provided by the Friends of Stagecoach State Park
• Ice fishing lessons – 10am to 12pm (equipment will be provided)
• Archery lessons – 12pm to 1pm (equipment will be provided)
• Guided snowshoe hike – 11am to 12pm (limited snowshoes available)
• Sledding Hill – 10am to 2pm (bring your own sledding gear)
• Food & fun!
Nature lovers, extreme adventurers and those with a need for speed all appreciate the stunning biking trails in Colorado's state parks! We've got it all - relaxing and scenic rides, great odds of spotting wildlife, and excellent opportunities for a major workout!
Biking is a wonderful way to stay active and take in the gorgeous scenery our state has to offer. Colorado state parks include many miles of biking trails, and there's something for everyone! Whether you're strapping your helmet on in preparation for an intense workout, a big adventure, or a fun family outing, our state parks are the way to go.
With dozens of state parks and hundreds of trails to choose from, deciding where to bike can be overwhelming. We've assembled a few Top 5 lists, to help you get started! No matter which you choose, be safe and have fun!