Partner of the Year Awards
We present these awards to those who display outstanding efforts in support of Colorado's Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) and Colorado Parks and Wildlife's (CPW) Strategic Plan.
- Each of the organizations honored play an integral role in advancing and balancing outdoor recreation and conservation in Colorado.
- Organizations are nominated by CPW staff with selections being made by our Leadership Team.
Congratulations to the 2019 Partner of the Year Award Winners and nominees!
Statewide Partner Collaboration of the Year:
- Eastern Rio Blanco Metropolitan Recreation and Park District - Winner
- City of Colorado Springs, Volunteers for Outdoors Colorado, Rocky Mountain Field Institute, Friends of Cheyenne Mountain State Park
- Disabled Veterans Cow Elk Hunt Team, Department of Veteran Affairs, Grand Junction Health Care System, AGP Processing
Statewide Partner of the Year:
- Chico Basin Ranch - Winner
- Central Colorado Conservancy
- History Colorado
- Morning Fresh Dairy & noosa yoghurt
- Morning Fresh Dairy & noosa yoghurt - Winner
- Diversity Equity and Inclusivity Council of Brighton
- Douglas County Open Space and Natural Resources
- Central Colorado Conservancy - Winner
- Catamount Institute
- Chico Basin Ranch
- Ouray Police Department - Winner
- CDOT- Region 5
- The Baird Family
- Disabled Veterans Cow Elk Hunt Team, Department of Veteran Affairs, Grand Junction Health Care System, AGP Processing - Winner
- Eastern Rio Blanco Metropolitan Recreation and Parks District
- Glas Deffryn Ranch