Basic Archery Instructor (BAI) courses are generally 8 hours, and are taught around the state. Participants receive a nationally-recognized National Archery in the Schools Program®
certification upon successful course completion.
Requirements for BAI certification:
- At least 18 years old or older
- Colorado-certified 4th through 12th grade teacher
- Take the BAI course and pass the practical test
- Score at least 70% on the written test
For a full list of NASP courses offered in Colorado, please visit the NASP Class Search page.
Class Type: Traditional In-Person
Registration End Date: 10/23/20
Notes: No fee. Please bring your own lunch, snacks and water bottle. Please also bring an extra layer as the range can get cold. Equipment will be provided to each participant for the day to insure social distancing and no sharing of equipment.
Location: Denver Hunter Education Building, 6060 Broadway Denver, CO 80216
- BAI refresher courses happen in the fall and offer more advanced training. See the Teacher Workshops page for current course listings.
The CASP coordinator, upon request, will make available regional trainers to provide refresher training or on-site assistance to certified BAIs.
Stay up-to-date with what's happening in the Colorado Archery in the Schools Program by following our