About the Park
All fees apply.
Expect longer waits due to the popularity of the park.
Open 5 am to 10 pm.
- Fishing is allowed, with a license.
- Paddle boards, kayaks boats, and jet skis are allowed.
- The small individual dispersed grills throughout the park are available. Limit group size to 10 or less.
- Park passes are required.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. There may be no running water available.
- All trails, boat ramps, marinas and shorelines remain open.
Camping reservations cannot be made at the park.
To reserve camping, visit CPWShop.com or call 1-800-244-5613 (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Please use cpwshop.com to purchase annual passes, dog off-leash passes, fishing licenses, watercraft registrations, or the park's self-service stations to purchase passes for day use.
Welcome to Denver’s natural and spacious backyard playground. There’s so much to see and enjoy. Summers are busy and action packed while off-peak times are quiet and laid back. Anchored around a 880 surface acre reservoir, the park offers a natural prairie environment of gentle, rolling hills and complete outdoor recreation facilities, including camping, picnicking and facilities for group events.