About the Park
Expect longer waits due to the popularity of the park.
All fees apply.
- Fishing is allowed, with a license.
- Paddle boards, kayaks, boats, and jet skis are allowed to include during the boating season, which starts April 1.
- The small individual dispersed grills throughout the park are available.
Park passes are required.
Please bring your own hand sanitizer. There may be no running water available.
Cherry Creek Reservoir is open to boating.
- East Boat Ramp is Open 7 Days a week from 6 AM to 10 PM
- West Boat Ramp Open Friday through Sunday 6 AM to 10 PM. (West Boat Ramp will remain closed Monday through Thursday).
Camping reservations cannot be made at the park.
To reserve camping, visit CPWShop.com or call 1-800-244-5613 (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Please use cpwshop.com to purchase annual passes, dog off-leash passes, fishing licenses, watercraft registrations, or the park's self-service stations to purchase passes for day use.
Welcome to Denver’s natural and spacious backyard playground. There’s so much to see and enjoy. Summers are busy and action packed while off-peak times are quiet and laid back. Anchored around a 880 surface acre reservoir, the park offers a natural prairie environment of gentle, rolling hills and complete outdoor recreation facilities, including camping, picnicking and facilities for group events.