All changes and cancellations must be made through http://www.cpwshop.com or by calling 1-800-244-5613.
The CPW reservation regulations have been updated as of November 1, 2021. Please see the Camping & Park Facility Reservation Regulation and Policy Changes Document for more information.
When changing your reservation to a different date or shortening your reservation you will be charged a fee based on the price of your original reservation and the time before your reservation arrival date.
|Days Before Arrival||Cancel|
|0-7||100% of 1 night/day||20% of 1 night/day||$0|
|8-28||50% of 1 night/day||15% of 1 night/day||$0|
|29+||25% of 1 night/day||10% of 1 night/day||$0|
- Payment is due at the time the change is made
- Customer accepts all responsibility for changes made online and any fees associated with changes
- If reducing the number of nights in your reservations, the change fee will be taken from the refund amount
- If changing site types, moving from a low-use period to high-use period (or visa versa) or upgrading or downgrading a site, the reservation cost difference will be charged or refunded
- If adding nights to your reservation, the additional charges are due at the time of the change
- Once a reservation is checked-in (no later than 11pm the day of arrival), it can only be changed by the park office
Effective November 1, 2021, Colorado Parks and Wildlife is updating our cancellation policy for campground reservations at Colorado State Parks. The new policy allows greater flexibility for customers to cancel their reservation online or through the Aspira Call Center 24/7 at any time prior to or during their stay.
To cancel, please visit http://www.cpwshop.com/ or call 1-800-244-5613. The CPW call center can assist with policies and campsite information, but can not cancel or change reservations. After 11pm the day of arrival, you must contact the park office directly for any cancellations.
- Any cancellations/no-shows done after the day of arrival will be charged for any nights/days that have passed
- Once a reservation is cancelled, it cannot be undone. Re-booking a cancelled reservation will incur any necessary fees to make the new reservation
- Customers who wish to receive a refund outside of these rules will need to contact the park at which they have the reservation directly
When an online or phone reservation is cancelled, a credit is applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. If the original credit card is unavailable, or the reservation was made directly with a park, a refund check will be processed and will take up to 90 days to receive. If a gift certificate was used, the refund will be in the form of a gift certificate.
No exceptions to the refund policy will be given for weather (including heat/cold/snow/rain), camping equipment issues (unless an emergency situation with appropriate documentation such as insurance claim or police report), fire restrictions, fire bans, smoke, water levels, water access, trail closures, road closures, ala