This small campground along the reservoir offers a quiet getaway. The 36 campsites and two Yurts at Pearl Lake all of the campsites are sunny and have views of both the lake and surrounding views of our Colorado mountains. View the Pearl Lake State Park campground map.
Note: Due to the popularity of the park, reservations are strongly recommended.
Pearl Lake Upper Loop
- Campsite 1, tent pad view
- Campsite 2
- Campsite 3, tent pad view
- Campsite 4, tent pad view
- Campsite 5, tent pad view
- Campsite 8, tent pad view
- Campsite 9, tent pad view
- Campsite 10, tent pad view
- Campsite 11, tent pad view
- Campsite 12, tent pad view
- Campsite 13, tent pad view
- Campsite 14, tent pad view
- Campsite 15
- Campsite 18, tent pad view
- Campsite 19, tent pad view
- Campsite 20, tent pad view
- Campsite 21, tent pad view
- Campsite 22, tent pad view
- Campsite 23, tent pad view
Pearl Lake Lower Loop
All campsites at Pearl Lake are $24 per night and can accommodate tents, trailers and smaller motor homes. Camping rates change to $16 per night from Oct. 1st to April 30th.
- Level Parking Areas
- Fire ring
- 14 x 14 ft tent pads. All tents and equipment need to be set up on the high-use pads.
- Drinking water is available from hydrants located throughout the campground.
- Facilities include vault toilets and one flush toilet in the lower loop.
- Pearl Lake campers may use shower, laundry and dump station facilities at nearby Steamboat Lake State Park.
Snow conditions generally permit camping at Pearl Lake from late May through mid-October. The park is closed to camping during the winter, but check with neighboring Steamboat Lake State Park.
- on a leash and under control - are welcome.
Note: Please do not hang items from trees.
Leave your tent at home and stay in one of the two yurts available for reservations year round. Yurts, reminiscent of tents used by nomads on the steppes of Mongolia and Siberia, are round tents on a wooden frame with circular skylights and windows to provide illumination. Built on an elevated deck, the 20-foot diameter yurts sleep up to six people.
Cooking and smoking are NOT allowed in the yurts. Pets are allowed in Yurt #16 ONLY. An additional $10.00 per day pet fee is required
Pearl Lake Yurt photos:
Yurts are $90 a night, and include:
- Electric heat and power
- A ceiling fan and light
- Screened windows and a skylight
- A table and chairs
- Two sets of bunk beds, the lower bunk is a double-sized futon
- A picnic table, deck chairs and fire ring
Note: Guests should bring their own bedding and camping cookware.
Winter offers an exceptionally remote experience with trees and yurts covered in snow and only accessible by snowshoe, ski or snowmobile.
From the last week in October until Memorial Day, the road to access the yurts closes due to snow. The cross-country ski or snowshoe trail into the yurts is approximately 1/2 mile long. There is no drinking water available at the yurts during the winter months.
Maximum occupancy is six people per yurt. From May 1 through Nov. 30, the camping minimum night stay for the yurts is two nights. For more information see the reservations page, or check fees.
Reserve a campsite or yurt at Pearl Lake State Park online now!