Sign In
Address Changes
Address Changes

​​​​Each year after brochures, licenses, and refunds are mailed, Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) offices in Denver receives hundreds of returned ones due to bad addresses. CPW does not forward any mail. All returned licenses and refunds are managed by the Limited License section. When a license or refund is returned, an attempt is made to find an updated address, however, if no updated address is readily available, the items are sorted and we wait until the licensee or refund recipient calls and inquires about the missing items.

Therefore, if your address changes any time during the year, please help us save time, money and expedite your reception of licenses and refunds by either updating your information online or contacting us so we can change it for you.

To change your address online:

If you have purchased a hunting or fishing license (online, by phone, or in person), you may change your address through our Licensing system (no purchase necessary). After you are on the site, click Start Now. Choose your residency and residency proof, filling in the requested information. The next screen allows you to view your address information and update it if it has changed. After making needed edits, you can choose the “Update Address Only” button at the bottom of the screen if you are not making a purchase.

To contact the CPW and have us change it for you, you can:

  1. E-mail us​ 
  2. Call us at (303) 297-1192  (M-F 8am-5pm MST)
  3. Go to your local CPW office and let a customer service representative help you.

Also remember that you may easily update your information anytime you purchase a license or submit an application online.