To make corrections to an application, you will need to:
- Log into your account via cpwshop.com
- Confirm your customer details
- From the menu on the left-hand side of your "Account Summary" page click on "Draws" listed under "My Orders"
- You will click on a blue "Modify Application" button
- Proceed with your modifications and complete the transaction
** Please note you will not be charged another application fee to modify your application**
Application modifications can also be done over the phone by contacting our license vendor at 1-800-244-5613.
Changes are only editable up to the deadline of the drawing.
To learn more about creating an account, or how to buy or apply for a hunting license in our integrated purchasing system, please visit our Plan Your Hunt
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the nearest Colorado Parks and Wildlife office, call (303) 297-1192 during normal business hours, or write us an email.