Rifle Falls Camping Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143
, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill.
- The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
- There will no longer be a reservation fee for reservations made in advance. A parks pass is required in addition to camping fees.
For information on fee increases specific to Rifle Falls read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page
All fees are in addition to park pass/entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Daily Pass: $8.00
- Annual Pass: $80.00 (affixed) or $120.00 (hang tag)
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+): $70.00
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.
Summer (May 15 to Sept. 14)
Winter (Sept. 15 to May. 14)
- Basic Campsite: $26.00
- Electric Hook-up Campsite: $30.00
For details, see the Camping page.
- Mountain Mist Amphitheater: $130.00
- Rifle Gap Visitor Center Conference Room: $100.00
Group Events/Picnic Areas
- Group Event Area: $130.00 (no tables available)
- Rifle Gap Group Picnic Area: $130.00
For details, see the Weddings and Events, Visitor Center and Park Facilities pages.