Shotgun hunting is allowed but controlled within the park's boundaries. Duck blind reservations are mandatory effective October 24, 2020.
1. Waterfowl hunting is prohibited, except on Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays and legal holidays after Labor Day.
2. Waterfowl hunting is prohibited, except in the six (6) designated hunt zones.
3. From 5:00 am until 12:00 pm, reservations are required to hunt waterfowl in accordance with #504.I. Reserved zones which are unoccupied by 7:00 am will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, any hunt zone must be yielded at any time upon request of a hunter holding a valid and active reservation for that zone.
4. Reservations are not required to hunt waterfowl from 1:00 pm until sunset, and hunting is on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Leaving decoys overnight is prohibited.
6. Hunting reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance by phone at 1-800-244-5613 or online at cpw.state.co.us
Information on hunting seasons and regulations is available online or from the park headquarters.