Colorado Outdoor Regional Partnerships Funding Program
2021 Spring Application
Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) and Great Outdoors Colorado (GOCO) are collaborating to fund new and existing coalitions to join a statewide initiative working to ensure that Colorado’s land, water, and wildlife thrive while also providing for equitable access to quality outdoor recreation experiences. Funding will support new and existing coalitions that meet criteria under a State-level Vision and advance development of local and regional planning elements to inform a Statewide Conservation and Recreation Plan (Statewide Plan).
- Successful proposals must address how coalitions are committed to advancing the criteria described in the instructions document. The application provides one answer field per criterion with a limit of 1500 characters (about 250 words or half a page).
- Submit a letter of support or resolution from a Governing Body. Additional letters of support from partner organizations or agencies are not required but will strengthen your proposal.
- Funding proposals must submit a budget and timeline, templates are provided below.
- Submit relevant documents pertaining to your organization, if applicable. This could include your coalition’s governance charter or other planning documents.
- You will need to upload a budget and a timeline within your application. Please use the provided templates.
Spring 2021 Funding Application Timeline:
- April 8, 2021: Application available
- April 16, 2021: CPW will be hosting a live Q&A Session to assist interested coalitions
- April 20, 2021: CPW will be hosting a second live Q&A Session
- April 22, 2021: Prior to this date, applicants must contact CPW Deputy Director, Carlee Koutnik
- May 20, 2021: Applications due
- May 20 -June 21, 2021: Review by CPW Staff and the Colorado Outdoor Partnership (CO-OP) Executive Committee
- June 28, 2021: Awards & partnerships announced
- July - August, 2021: Funding available