A $6 non-refundable transaction fee per reservation is applied when a change is made to a reservation. All changes must be made through the website or ReserveAmerica call center before 12 noon the day before the arrival date, and must be made within the same park.
- Payment is due at the time the change is made.
- Customer accepts all responsibility for changes made online and any fees associated with changes.
- If reducing the number of nights in your reservations, the change fee will be taken from the refund amount.
- If changing site types, moving from a low-use period to high-use period (or vice versa) or upgrading or downgrading a site, the $6 change fee applies, and the reservation cost difference will be charged or refunded.
- If adding nights to your reservation, the additional charges and change fee are due at the time of the change.
- Any changes after 12 noon the day prior to arrival must be made directly through the park.
Reservations can be cancelled online or through the ReserveAmerica Call Center. To cancel, please visit cpw.state.co.us or call 1-800-244-5613. The CPW call center can still assist with policies and campsite information, but can no longer cancel or change reservations.
- If a reservation is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded less the $10 NON-REFUNDABLE reservation fee and a $6 cancellation fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled 13 days or less prior to the arrival date, the $10 reservation and the first night's camping fee are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Once a reservation is cancelled, it cannot be undone. Re-booking a cancelled reservation will incur the necessary fees to make the new reservation (including the $10 reservation fee).
- If canceling a reservation after your date of arrival or departing early from the park, then the park must process a request for refund. The refund will be based upon the number of nights left on the reservation less the appropriate fees. A refund check will be processed and will take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
When an online or phone reservation is cancelled online or through the ReserveAmerica Call Center, a credit is applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. If the original credit card is unavailable, a refund check will be processed and will take around 90 days to receive. If the refund request is submitted to and processed by a park area, then only a check refund will be processed which takes about 90 days. The appropriate fees will be deducted from your refund.
Sorry, no refunds will be given for bugs, bad weather, campfire bans, or low lake water!