A $6 non-refundable transaction fee per reservation is applied when a change is made to a reservation. All changes must be made through http://www.cpwshop.com or by calling 1-800-244-5613.
- Payment is due at the time the change is made.
- Customer accepts all responsibility for changes made online and any fees associated with changes.
- If reducing the number of nights in your reservations, the change fee will be taken from the refund amount.
- If changing site types, moving from a low-use period to high-use period (or vice versa) or upgrading or downgrading a site, the $6 change fee applies, and the reservation cost difference will be charged or refunded.
- If adding nights to your reservation, the additional charges and change fee are due at the time of the change.
- Once a reservation is checked-in (no later than 11pm the day of arrival), it can only be changed at the park office.
Effective July 1, 2018, Colorado Parks and Wildlife is updating our cancellation policy for campground reservations at Colorado State Parks. The new policy allows greater flexibility for customers to cancel their reservation online or through the Aspira Call Center 24/7 at any time prior to or during their stay.
To cancel, please visit http://www.cpwshop.com/ or call 1-800-244-5613. The CPW call center can assist with policies and campsite information, but can not cancel or change reservations.
- If a reservation is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded less a $6 cancellation fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled 13 days or less prior to the arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded less a $6 cancellation fee and the first night's camping fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled at any time after the arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded for any nights not used less a $6 cancellation fee.
- Once a reservation is checked-in (no later than 11pm the day of arrival), it can only be cancelled through the park office.
- Once a reservation is cancelled, it cannot be undone. Re-booking a cancelled reservation will incur any necessary fees to make the new reservation.
- Customers who wish to receive a refund outside of these rules will need to contact the park at which they have the reservation directly.
When an online or phone reservation is cancelled, a credit is applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. If the original credit card is unavailable, or the reservation was made directly with a park, a refund check will be processed and will take up to 90 days to receive.
Sorry, no refunds will be given for bugs, bad weather, campfire bans, or low water levels!