Colorado Parks and Wildlife ReserveAmerica Camping Reservations Call Center
- Toll free: 1-800-244-5613
- Call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Colorado Parks and Wildlife Reservation Information Call Center
- Denver area 303-297-1192
- Information only, you cannot book or change reservations at this number
For the Colorado Parks and Wildlife ReserveAmerica Call Center to best serve you, have the following ready:
- Know the name of the park and campground in which you wish to camp
- Identify your preferred campsite by viewing campground maps on each State Park web site
- Select an alternate campsite and State Park in case your first choice is not available
- Planned arrival date
- Number of nights needed
- Type of camping equipment - length of camping unit is required
- Number in your party
- Special needs for physically disabled campers
- Name, email address and phone number for primary occupant of each campsite
Please note that a $6 change fee will be applied to reservation changes to new dates in the same park. A different park cannot be booked as a reservation change, it will be considered a new reservation.
Reservations can be made year-round and can be reserved through the day of arrival. All parks have a six month maximum window. Please note:
- Some campgrounds are closed completely during the off season.
- Some State Parks do not have campsites available for reservations during the off season, but allow camping on a first-come, first-served basis; please visit the specific park page for details on their first-come, first-served camping options
- Only cabins, yurts and a limited number of campsites are reservable year round.