- Full campground hookup $32-$41 per night
- Electrical campground $28-$36 per night
- Basic campground $22-$28 per night
- Primitive campground $14-$18 per night
Fees for each park and campsite type are updated on each park's fees page. Please see the fees page for the park you plan to reserve for exact pricing by date and site type.
Note: Chatfield’s D Loop can be reserved year-round. However, water hookups are turned off from approximately November 1 to April 15 at all campsites. Though the system may show sites as full hookup, there are no water hookups available, and fees are adjusted to the rate of an electrical campsite. Please be aware of this when making reservations. More information is available on the Chatfield State Park camping page.
Vehicle Entrance Fees
Camping fees do not include vehicle entrance fees. If a vehicle does not have an annual pass, then a daily entrance fee will be charged.
For more detailed information, visit the camping page of the park you plan to visit.
Cancellation fees depend on how far in advance a reservation is cancelled:
- Cancel 14 days or more before the arrival date, receive a full refund less the $6 cancellation fee.
- Cancel 13 days or less before the arrival date, receive a refund less the $6 cancellation fee and first night's stay.
- Cancel after the arrival date, receive a refund of any nights not used less the $6 cancellation fee.
See the Reservation Changes & Cancellation page for additional details.