CPW Photo Warehouse
CPW Photo Warehouse is a custom Microsoft Access application designed to facilitate archiving, identifying, summarizing, and analyzing photo data collected from remote wildlife cameras. You can download and distribute the file under terms of the CPW Reciprocal Open Source License Agreement. See the link below for details. Note that you must have a valid Microsoft Access license (2007 or newer) or a copy of the free Microsoft Access Runtime Version (2007 or newer) in order to use this product.
For questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organize and manage photographic data from camera trap studies.
- Identify species within the images using multiple observers to improve efficiency and prevent mistakes.
- Apply filters and create queries to summarize and explore photographic data.
- Export spatial data for use in ArcMap and Google Earth.
- Produce input files for common analyses such as occupancy, abundance, density, and activity patterns using programs MARK, PRESENCE, DENSITY, and R.
- Current Version: 126.96.36.199
- Last Update: January 13, 2019
- Minor bug fixes
Download CPW Photo Warehouse 4.3