Sign In

​Hunting at James M. Robb State Park​

NEW FOR 2019-2020 SEASON: 

Reservations, made online through or by phone, are required to hunt at James M. Robb.

Visit the CPW hunting reservation page or call 1-800-244-5613 for more information or to reserve a hunting blind.

Hunters are required to have:  

  • a park pass.
  • a valid Colorado small game/waterfowl hunting license. 
  • a habitat stamp. 
  • a Colorado and federal waterfowl stamp.

Waterfowl hunting is allowed only during designated hunting seasons (see the current waterfowl and small game brochure​) from designated hunting blinds at the following locations:

  • ​​​Island Acres
  • Corn Lake
  • 34 Road
  • Pear Park
  • the Wildlife Area