John Martin Reservoir Camping Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill.
The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
There will no longer be a reservation fee for reservations made in advance. A parks pass is required in addition to camping fees.
For information on fee increase s specific to John Martin Reservior read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page.
All fees are in addition to park pass/ entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Daily Pass: $8.00
- Annual Pass: $80.00 (affixed) or $120.00 (hang tag)
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+) : $70.00
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc., see the Parks Pass Information page.
Summer (May 1 to Oct. 31)
- Point Campground Basic Campsite: $20.00
- Lake Hasty Electric Hook-up Campsite: $28.00
Winter (Nov. 1 to Apr. 30)
- Point Campground Basic Campsite: $17.00
- Lake Hasty Electric Hook-up Campsite: $24.00
- Caddoa Shelter Group Campsite: Call for rates.
Please call 719-829-1801 ext. 28 to reserve.
Group Events/Picnic Areas
- Group Picnic Areas: Call for rates.
- Visitor Center Conference Room: Call for Rates.
Please call 719-829-1801 to reserve.