Welcome to Two Rivers Marina: cruise the 15,000 surface acres of water with 150 miles of shoreline straddling both Colorado and New Mexico.
The full-service marina (and reservoir) is located in Navajo State Park and offers endless
- The marina is a popular place to moor houseboats, cabin cruisers, and sailboats.
- Boaters with valid boat registrations in either state can travel the entire lake.
- An ANS stamp and inspection are required for every boat prior to using the lake (see below).
- Launching is permitted at the boat ramp only.
Marina Services, Including Boat Rentals
The marina store sells ice, tackle, boating supplies, cold drinks, snacks, some apparel and camping gear, and accessories.
Four 20-foot pontoon boats
- have seating for nine
- are available for rent half-day, full-day, or overnight
One 30-foot pontoon boat
- has seating for 16
- includes a barbecue, a slide, and a bathroom
- is available for rent either full day or overnight
Four stand up paddleboards
Currently, the waiting list for seasonal slips is full, but by the day rentals are still available.
- Boat slips may be rented by the day, beginning March 1.
- Most slips have water faucets available.
The marina has more than three acres of dry storage for boats or RVs.
For more marina information, view the Navajo marina brochure or call (970)883-BOAT(2628), or (970)880-4795.
Marina and Rental Fees
Please see the Navajo State Park
Aquatic Nuisance Species Mandatory Inspections
An inspection for aquatic nuisance species is required before launching.
The ANS inspection station is located at the top of the boat ramp.
Boat registrations, renewals, and ANS stamps, including the non-resident stamp, can be purchased at the Navajo visitor center.
The boat ramp closes Dec 1 and re-opens Mar 1.
ANS inspections are available by appointment only during the winter. Please call 970-883-2208 for winter inspection and launch.
Check the boat ramp and ANS inspection status on the current conditions page.
Boat Inspection and Decontamination page for more Colorado ANS information.