Yurts are available mid-May through mid-November.
There are three 20’ diameter, round tent-like buildings called yurts nestled in the trees 4 ½ miles into the park on East Brush Creek Road. (9 miles from lake) Stream fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing and more are available from this peaceful site.
- Limited solar lighting; no electricity
- Storage cupboard
- Two futons and one bunk bed (2 singles)
- Table and four chairs
- Outdoor universally accessible picnic table, fire ring and grill
- Outdoor bear-proof food locker
- Outdoor vault toilet
- Flush toilets and coin showers available at Sylvan Lake Campground mid-May to mid-October (9 miles)
- Yurt 1 is closest to parking and bathroom
- Yurt 3 is furthest from parking and bathroom
- Pets only permitted in Yurt #3 ($10/night additional fee)
Guests should bring items they would take on a campout...
- Bedding, such as sleeping bags or blankets and pillows
- Lantern or flashlights
- Cook stove and cooking utensils for outdoor cooking
- Camp chairs to gather around the fire
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor activities
- Food & water
See the Fees page for Cabin and Yurt pricing and the park area map for locations. Reserve cabins or yurts online, or call 1-800-244-5613. The lock combination to your Yurt will appear on your reservation confirmation.
For more information, see the Sylvan Lake Cabin and Yurt brochure.