From Memorial Day to early October there are 132 campsites in two campgrounds: Reverend’s Ridge and Aspen Meadow.
- Reverend’s Ridge offers 38 tent sites and 59 sites with electrical hook-ups. Facilities at Reverend’s Ridge include flush toilets, shower, ice machine, laundry facilities and a dump station.
- The shower building is currently CLOSED.
- Aspen Meadow offers 35 tent sites and vault toilets.
- As of January 1, 2019 both campgrounds will be Reservation Only.
Golden Gate also offers 20 backcountry tent sites and four backcountry shelters.
*Due to high fire danger backcountry campsites are currently closed for the remainder of the year. If fire conditions improve they may be reopened.*
- Our backcountry sites are currently available on a first-come, first-serve bases but will be swithcing to reservation only in the near future
- Please register for backcountry sites at the Visitor Center.
For more information, visit the "Camping" page.