Sign In

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​All fees are in-addition to park pass/​​entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Parks Passes

  • Daily Pass: $7.00​​
  • Annual Pass: $70.00
  • Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+)​: $60.00

​For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.​


Note: Additional reservation fee of $10.00.

Group Events/Picnic Areas

  • Auditorium: $100.00
  • Fountain Valley Overlook: $75.00 (Mon-Fri), $150.00 (Sat-Sun)
  • Lyons Overlook: $150.00 (Mon-Fri), $300 (Sat-Sun)
​​For details, see the Visitor Center (Auditorium) and Weddings (Overlooks) pages.

Other Activities

For more information, please call 303-973-3959 x11 and ask for Todd Farrow.