NEW FOR 2019-2020 SEASON:
Reservations, online through CPWshop.com or by phone, are required to hunt at Stagecoach.
Visit the CPW hunting reservation page or call 1-800-244-5613 for more information.
You are responsible for knowing the state hunting regulations that apply to you. For information on area hunting access, seasons and regulations please review:
Hunters are required to have:
- a park pass.
- a valid Colorado small game/waterfowl hunting license.
- a habitat stamp.
- a Colorado and federal waterfowl stamp.
Waterfowl hunting is allowed during legal seasons in designated hunting zones on the western portion of the park only.
- Hunting is not allowed on the eastern portion of the reservoir, the ponds at the New Wetland or the Tailwater area.
- Signs are posted throughout the park showing designated areas.
- Since water levels can be higher, waterfowl hunters must ensure they are at least 100 ft from trails and other developed areas.
- Please practice responsible hunting and be aware of shore and boat anglers.
- The use of firearms and other weapons are prohibited in the summer and controlled during the legal hunting season.