Steamboat Lake offers both non-electric and electric campsites for RV’s or tents.
Check out the Steamboat and Pearl Lake brochure and map for locations and the campsite details information page for specific, site-by site information.
Camping at all state parks now requires a reservation.
For more information, see the camping reservations page.
Reserve online or by calling 1-800-244-5613.
- Reservations can be made 6 months in advance for the Friday before Memorial Day until September 30.
- Camping for September 30 through the week before Memorial Day is first come, first serve. Stop in the Visitor Center or at a Self-Serve booth to pay for your campsite during this time.
- The marina parking lot is open for self-contained camping October-April. These sites have electricity and a park pass (annual or daily) is required when camping there.
Campers can stay up to 14 days at Steamboat Lake during a 28 day period.
Regarding all camping on the park
- Vault toilets and water hydrants are dispersed throughout the campgrounds.
- Camping is allowed in designated sites only with no more than six people and one hard sided unit. Tent pads are 14' by 14'.
- Campers must have a camping permit for the campsite plus a daily or annual vehicle pass on all cars and motorcycles within the park.
- Campfires are only allowed in provided fire rings.
- Please do not hang any items from the trees.
- Pets are welcome but must be on leash and under control at all times.
See the Fees page for camping rates.
Cabins can be reserved year-round. See the camper cabins page.