Steamboat Lake offers both non-electric and electric campsites for RV’s or tents. We do not have full hook up sites. water fill stations and a dump station are available.
Check out the Steamboat and Pearl Lake brochure and map for locations and the campsite details information page for specific, site-by site information.
Camping at all state parks now requires a reservation.
For more information, see the camping reservations page.
Reserve online or by calling 1-800-244-5613.
The park has implemented th NO SHOW Policy for camping this season. If you do not show up within 24hours of your scheduled check in time, and you do not notify the park that you will be arriving late. your site may be resold and may not be available when you arrive.
- Reservations can be made 6 months in advance for the Friday before Memorial Day until September 30.
- Camping for September 30 through the week before Memorial Day is first come, first serve. Stop in the Visitor Center or at a Self-Serve booth to pay for your campsite during this time.
- The marina parking lot is open for self-contained camping October-April. These sites have electricity. A park pass (annual or daily) is required when camping there.
Campers can stay up to 14 days at Steamboat Lake during a 28 day period.
Regarding all camping on the park
- Vault toilets and water hydrants are dispersed throughout the campgrounds.
- Camping is allowed in designated sites only with no more than six people and one hard sided unit. Tent pads are 14' by 14'.
- Campers must have a camping permit for the campsite plus a daily or annual vehicle pass on all cars and motorcycles within the park.
- Campfires are only allowed in provided fire rings.
- Please do not hang any items from the trees.
- Pets are welcome but must be on leash and under control at all times.
- Sites 181-200 are walk-in tent sites ONLY. NO VEHICLE ROOF TOP TENTS ARE ALLOWED.
See the Fees page for camping rates.
Cabins can be reserved year-round. See the camper cabins page.