Sign In
Towed Vehicle Pass
Towed Vehicle Pass
​​The towed vehicle pass is intended for a vehicle that is towed in by a motor home. The motor home is required to have a paid pass and the towed vehicle pass is issued at no charge to a vehicle towed or carried in by a motor home. 

To receive the towed vehicle pass, a camping permit or proof of a camping reservation must be presented at an attended visitor center, office, or entrance station. 

The towed vehicle pass is placed on the vehicle being towed and the towed vehicle must be under tow at the time of entry. 

The towed vehicle pass is valid for the same time period as the camping permit/reservation.