Eldorado Canyon Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143
, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill. The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
For information on fee increases specific to Eldorado Canyon read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page
All fees are in-addition to park pass/entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Individual Bike In/Walk In Pass: $3.00, $4.00 effective 1/1/19
- Daily Pass: $8.00, $9.00 effective 1/1/19
- Annual Pass: $70.00, $80.00 effective 1/1/19
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+ Colorado Resident): $60.00, $70.00 effective 1/1/19
During gate attendant hours you may use; Visa, MC, or Discover, as well as cash. Outside of attendant hours you will need exact cash or check for a non-refundable day pass. Day passes purchased from self-serve stations cannot be used towards purchase of an annual pass.
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.
- Visitor Center Meeting Room: $100.00 (Mon-Fri) plus $10.00 reservation fee. $110 (Mon - Fri) plus $10.00 reservation fee effective 1/1/2019.
For details, see the Meeting Room page or call 303-494-3943 x12.
Filming and Photography Permits
Fees vary depending on the scope of the project. For more information please see the Filming and Photography Permits page.