Jackson Lake Camping Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill.
The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
There will no longer be a reservation fee for reservations made in advance. A parks pass is required in addition to camping fees.
For information on fee increases specific to Jackson Lake read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page.
All fees are in-addition to park pass/ entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Daily Pass: $8.00
- Annual Pass: $80.00 (affixed) or $120.00 (hang tag)
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+) : $70.00
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc. , see the Parks Pass Information page.
Note: the America the Beautiful National Park Pass and Golden Age Passport do not permit entry into State Parks.
Additionally, a Parks Pass is required for each day of camping.
- Basic Campsite: $28.00
- Electric Campsite: $36.00
- Dump Station Fee: $28.00
- Dunes Electric Campsite: $432.00 per night (total of 18 campsites, electricity included)
Note: Additional reservation fee of $10.00.
- Sandpiper Multi-purpose Room: $25.00 (half day), $40.00 (full day)
- Visitor Center Meeting Room: $40.00 (half day), $60.00 (full day)
Group Events/Picnic Areas
- Centennial Picnic Area: $100.00 for the first 50 people, then $.50 per additional person.
See more details on the Group Facilities page.
All showers at Jackson Lake require payment: $0.50 for the first three minutes, $0.25 for each additional minute.
- Boat, jet-ski, and equipment
For fees and rental information, contact the Shoreline Marina at 1.970.645.BOAT(2628).
Fees vary depending on the activity (includes photography permits). For more information pleas e contact Tyler Sewald at (970) 645-2551 x106.