The sledding hills do not have enough snow at this time.
All trails are open however, due to the snow thawing and freezing, trails may be icy in spots, south facing areas may have bare spots but north facing areas can have a about 7 inches or more of snow. It is recommended to bring Micro spikes for your hike.
PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON ANY TRAILS, IN THE BACKCOUNTRY, IN THE PONDS OR IN PARK BUILDINGS INCLUDING RENTAL CABINS AND VISITOR CENTER.
- Winter weather is unpredictable. Snow storms can move in rapidly. Be prepared!
- Snow and high elevation intensify solar rays. Bring sunscreen, lip balm, a hat and sunglasses.
- Always go prepared to spend the night in case of injury or if someone in your party gets lost. Bring plenty of water, food, compass/GPS, flashlight with extra batteries, fire starter, waterproof matches, and a cell phone with a charged battery.
- Allow for limited daylight, varying snow conditions, temperature extremes and the ability of group members.
- Park in designated areas only. Parking along the side of the roadway is prohibited.
(Updated: 11/12/2019 8:43 AM)