State Forest Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143
, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill.
- The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
- There will no longer be a reservation fee for reservations made in advance. A parks pass is required in addition to camping fees.
For information on fee increases specific to State Forest read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page
All fees are in-addition to park pass/ entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Daily Pass: $8.00
- Daily Individual Pass: $4.00
- Annual Pass: $80.00 (affixed) or $120.00 (hang tag)
- Annual Multi-Pass: $40.00
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (Colorado Resident 64+) : $70.00
- Aspen Leaf Multi-Annual Pass: $35.00
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.
Reservation Only Starting January 1st.
- Backcountry Campsite: No charge, but please check-in with park
- Primitive/Dispersed Campsite: $18.00
- Basic & Basic Tent-only Campsite: $28.00
- Electric Hook-up Campsite: $36.00
Sites are available at Ranger Lakes, The Crags, North Michigan Reservoir, Bockman, and in dispersed sites throughout the park.
You can reserve anytime at the Moose Visitor Center during business hours.
Note: Dogs are allowed for an additional $10 per night.
- Small Cabin: $90.00
- Large Cabin: $120.00
For more details, see the Cabins and Yurts pages.
Yurts & Huts
Note: Yurts & huts are managed by /reserved through Never Summer Nordic.
- Yurts & Huts: $85.00-$275.00
For more information see the Yurts & Huts page or for reservations go to www.neversummernordic.com or call Never Summer Nordic at (970) 723-4070.