All Campgrounds are open:
Fees: $36.00 per night for Electiric sites and $28.00 per night for non-electirc sites (basic), this is in addition to your $9.00 vehicle pass per vehicle per day.
30 amp electric service is available at Rocky Ridge loop A, B and D.
The DUMP STATION is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. If you are not camping in our Park you must come to the Park office Friday through Tuesday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to pay the dump fee which is $36.00 plus a $9.00 vehicle pass (if you don't have a Colorado State Park Annual Pass already) for a total of $45.00 and this is for one dump only and must be done immediately. The Park Office is closed on Wednesdays and Thursday so you cannot use the dump station if not camping in our park on those days.
- Bear restritions are always in effect at Eleven Mile State Park to prevent bear/human interactions and related issues: All food, trash and equipment used to cook or store food must be kept sealed in a hard-sided vehicle, in a camping unit that is constructed of solid, non-pliable material, or in a food storage box provided by the park for those persons entereing the park in something other than a hardsided vehicle or appropriate camping unit. This restriction does not apply to food that is being transported, consumed, or prepared for consumption. A hard-sided vehicle is defined as: the trunk of an automobile, the cab of a pickup truck, the interior of a motor home, fifty wheel, camping trailer or pickup camper. A hard-sided vehicle does not include any type of tent, pop-up campers or pickup campers with nylong, canvas, or other pliable materials, car top carriers or camper sheels on the back of pick up trucks.
- Showers, Flush toilets and Laundry Room closed for the season on 09/08/2020.
- ALL WATER water pumps will be shut off in the Park as of 09/30/2020 at 3:00 p.m..
- Stoll Mountain was closed completely for the season on 09/14/20 as we are restructuring this area. Unknow when it will be reopened, but most likely will be 04/01/2021.
- As of 10/15/20, the following campgrounds will be closed until 04/01/2021:
- Rocky Ridge B - E Loops;
- North Shore C - E Loops;
- Lazy Boy;
- Rocking Chair Sites #610 - #613;
- Howbert Point;
- Witcher's Cove Sites #807 - #822.
Camping cannot be paid for at the self-service stations, this park is reservations only, please call 1-800-244-5613 or reserve online at www.cpwshop.com
For more information, see the Camping page.