Six rustic cabins at State Forest are available for rent year-round. Nestled
in a dense forest along the shore of North Michigan Reservoir camper cabins
complete a summer or winter vacation. The cabins range from smaller cabins that
sleep a maximum of six, to the Old Camp Pennock Lodge and Columbine Lodge, which
sleep up to 21 and 15, respectively. Cabins don't have electricity, running
water, blankets or bedding.
Each Cabin offers:
- Wooden tables, benches and bunk beds with mattresses
- Outdoor fire grills and picnic tables
- Decks overlooking the lake (except for Cabin 3)
- Propane stoves in Cabins 1, 2 and 3
- Wood-burning stoves in Cabins 4, 5 and 6
- Vault toilets
The maximum stay in the cabins is two weeks out of every 45 days. All
vehicles entering the park must have a valid parks pass. Fore more information, please view the State Forest Cabin Brochure.
Pictures of the Cabins
Note: Additional reservation fee of $10.00. Dogs are allowed for an additional $10 per night. Reservations recommended, walk-ins accepted.