Sign In

All fees are in-addition to park pass/ entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.

Parks Passes

  • Daily Vehicle Pass: $9
  • Annual Pass: $80 (affixed) or $120 (hang tag)
  • Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+): $70

For more information on passes, including purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.


Additionally a Parks Pass is required for each day of camping

  • Basic campsite: $28

Camping reservations cannot be made by calling Staunton State Park.

  • Reservations can be made online or made over the phone through Aspira by calling at 1-800-244-5613. 


Group Events/Picnic Areas

Note: Prices below include a non-refundable reservation fee of $10.

  • Ranch Hand Picnic Area: $160
  • Davis Pond Picnic Area: $100
  • Amphitheater: $100
  • Visitor Center: $160
  • For details, see the Ranch Hand Picnic Area page or for reservations please call 303-816-0912.

The Parks and Wildlife Commission has the authority to raise daily individual/walk-in or vehicle entry fees by up to $1 per year, and annual passes up to $10 per year.