Staunton Camping Fee Increases for 2019
With the passage of Senate Bill 18-143
, CPW is able to adjust pricing to meet the pressures of increased management costs and resource usage across the state. These adjustments allow the agency to continue our conservation mission, while also ensuring transparency and accountability in working to achieve the ten key goals laid out in the bill.
- The new fees will start January 1st, 2019.
- There will no longer be a reservation fee for reservations made in advance. A parks pass is required in addition to camping fees.
For information on fee increases specific to Staunton State Park read below, or to read more about the fee increases for the whole agency see the 2019 Pricing Adjustments page
All fees are in-addition to park pass/ entrance fees and priced per-day unless otherwise noted.
- Daily Pass: $8.00
- Annual Pass: $80.00 (affixed) or $120.00 (hang tag)
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass (64+): $70.00
For information on purchasing multiple vehicle passes, large quantity discounts and specialty passes such as disability, military, etc, see the Parks Pass Information page.
Additionally a Parks Pass is required for each day of camping
Camping reservations cannot be made by calling Staunton State Park.
Group Events/Picnic Areas
Note: Additional reservation fee of $10.00.
- Ranch Hand Picnic Area: $150.00
- Davis Pond Picnic Area: $100.00
- For details, see the Ranch Hand Picnic Area page or for reservations please call 303-816-0912.